Wednesday 21 October 2015

Welcome to the future


Well we have actually got here. The earth is still working the same and people are still people. We watch all of these movies last week, due to the date coming up and they really did last well. 
I enjoyed all three and they were fun to watch again. We also watch Star Wars and I think it must be that I have got really old. I found it hilarious. As they say, "What a load of malarkey!" I first watched it when I was 17 and thought the movie was profound.
The theme talked to the teenager that I was. I am no longer her. It was such a whiny piece of entertainment. And spiciest; Why didn't chewy get a medal. So shocking.


Well have a great future day, and be on the lookout for all of the cool gadget promised to us.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain