Tuesday 13 October 2015

Last Year's Birthday Present

It has arrived. This parcel started travelling on the 16th of August 2014 and has finally reached it's destination on the 13th of October 2015. This poor package arrived at a post office that was busy having a strike.
The package was sent back to the shop where it started it's trip. This then took 6 months to get back to Fabric Shack. Katie was a star and sent off the package for it's next attempt to get to my house. 


I think Kona fabrics are the problem. I entered a competition to win all of these splendid colours and they did not choose me. So sad. I then ordered them with a gift certificate my eldest gave me for my birthday. This has been an exercise in patients. Well they are here and they are beautiful. I will be including them in my current quilt.

The poor packaging looks a whole lot worse for wear. 
This is truly a well traveled package. Luckily the insides were fine. The outsides are rather horrid. Thanks again to Katie at the Fabric Shack. You are awesome!


Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. That's a strange story. So glad you got them in the end

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain