Saturday 1 August 2015

August blows in


August is here and with it we get the winds that blow away winter and herald the start of spring. Today it is extremely fresh. It feels as if it snowed on the mountains. Hopefully this cold front will be the last on for this winter.
I have been busy making a wall hanging. It is a zen garden and I am just following my nose with the design and execution of it. My husband described what he wanted as a picture in the study and I am trying to create it. It is also keeping me busy until the 10th on which day I will be a year older and I will then be getting inspiration in the form of books to try and kick start my next quilt.

Hope you are having an amazing weekend. 
Have a good one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain