Saturday 23 May 2015

Voting - My quilts need you!

It is voting time at Amy's Bloggers Quilt festival.


Click on the images and then vote for the quilts shown. There are amazing quilts in all of the categories and it really worth spending some time (after you voted for my quilts :D) and have a look.

Viewer Choice
Small
Rainbow
Viewer choice vote here Small quilt vote here Rainbow vote here

or click  Here and Here and Here and make the little hearts glow red.

Now go to each of the pages and add your vote. I would be really appreciative of a click on my 2 quilts.

I have finished quilting all of the flowers on the granny's garden and have started on the borders. 
AmysCreativeSide.com


Once again thanks to Amy for holding this festival. 



Thanks for voting.

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain