Saturday 25 April 2015

Quilting happening!



I have my voice back. It still a bit skwarky, but on the whole, I am not being answered back by bats. I have been busy doing quilting again. I am about to complete the third circle of flowers. I was taking a photo of each one, but that started getting very boring. 
What I now introduced into my quilting thing is a picture of my quilt on which I am deciding and marking which flower I am doing next. I have quilted 25% of the flowers. This is great except when I think of the border as well. This takes it to about 10% complete. The good thing is that it truly does become easier to quilt the closer you get to the edge. 
We have a three day weekend this week. I think this is how a work week should always be. I need to go and quilt, but, before I go I am going to share something I saw on facebook. I think this could be all quilters "I have a dream" speech. Thanks  QuiltingSewingCreating for this. It is amusing.

The little girl kitten went to the vet this week to be spayed. I feel so sad for the kittens. I know it is the right thing to do, but, it still makes me feel sad for the babies.

Hope you have an amazing Saturday!

Have a good one.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and glad your voice is back!

    Also, I love your name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on the quilting. I love the different ways people keep track of their quilting. I really need to pull out my hexes and start the pathways.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain