Saturday 22 February 2014

Curling is such fun

Curling has just pipped, figure skating as the thing I have enjoyed watching during this years Olympics. I am still waiting to see bob sled and the other events where humans hurl themselves down ice tubes.

Coming from a country where we don't have snow,  all of these antics are strange and amusing. I was pleased to see that there are many that find it amusing as well. 

The first video is Sir David Attenburough explaining curling and then the other two are just random videos.





OK. This will really be the last post about sport until the next Olympics.

Have an amazing Day.

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely with you! I have loved the curling (and the snow boarding has been amazing as well). AND UK took a silver and a bronze in it. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain