Friday 13 April 2012

Making a square into a triangle



This is the stencil that I am currently using for the inside squares on my Irish chain. I like it cos it has cute hearts on the inside of it. The only problem now is the along the outside edge of my quilt I have made the various stripes end off in pointed bits so in between each of these pointy bits are triangles. I could have just crosshatched the bits,but, then it would have lost it's interestingness. So what I am going to try to do is take this square stencil and draw it with many more points so that it fills up the triangle. Well hopefully I get to it this weekend which would mean that I have finished off making little blocks all up and down the quilt.

Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain