Friday 17 February 2012

Friday once again

This morning I realised that we are well and truly on our way to winter. The temperatures in the afternoon are still reaching 32 degrees celcius (90 degrees fahrenheit) but this is not the tell tale sign, what I believe is is that the chickens that live in the area that woke up at 3:30 in the morning in December are barely able to wable a note at 6 oclock. As for all the birds in the garden they too are not making the normal happy sounds. At first I was worried that the silly chickens had a cold and had lost their voices as I was awake before them, but then the pathetic waking voices were heard. So soon we will see the leaves turning and the birds lining up on the telephone wires, whilst they train to fly north. It is always an impressive sight seeing them swirl and dive whilst training.

I plan to sew sew sew this weekend so I know it will be fun.

Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain